Sunday 16 September 2012

Surprising Suedes from Avon

I'm really excited about these polishes!  Avon's cheaper range, Colortrend, have brought out some new polishes including a set of 3 suedes.  These are my first suedes and I'm quite impressed, considering the rrp is £3, but I got them for an introductory price of 99p each!

Soft Violet, Fuchsia and Blue Royale


I was so excited about these I actually swatched them!  I know!  Me, swatching!  Fortunately, suedes are easy to swatch because they dry so quickly.

There are three colours, first up is Fuchsia, a rich deep pink.  All the polishes applied smoothly - I could have got away with one coat but used two.  They did chip quickly, but show me a matte/suede effect which doesn't!









Next up is Soft Violet. The pics don't really do it justice, although it does lean towards silver/grey.









Finally, Blue Royale, almost a navy.  I lost the sun on these swatches so the pictures aren't really true, but IRL the colours are beautiful.










You may have noticed I've been using different materials to take pictures against - I'm trying to find something that shows off the polish but also makes my pictures unique.  What do you think of the different materials I've used so far?

9 comments:

  1. these look really nice and should be good for layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuchsia looks like a dupe for zoya harlow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do realise I'm going to have to do a comparison post now don't you?!

      Delete
  3. I'm going to have to order these! I love the suede/matte finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When entering the forex market it is important to choose the right sort of account. satta king

    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you regularly wear contacts, keep a pair of backup prescription eye glasses. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alpasbox is Explainer Video Company that has a practical Experience in making energizing explainer video that clarify your business thoughts, ideas, services and product in the most ideal way. Explainer Video Production Company

    ReplyDelete