Saturday 1 September 2012

Is there a Doctor in the house?

Sorry for the hiatus.  Things are pretty crazy and I stopped doing my nails for a bit.  But I'm back into it now.

A few of my fellow lacquernuts are also Whovians (apparently the term for fans of Doctor Who), which returned to UK screens this week - wahooooo!!!  So to celebrate the return we are all doing Doctor Who themed manis!

Of course I had to use my Doctor inspired polishes for this mani, so I used Cult Nails Time Traveller as my base and topped my fingernails with Nerd Lacquer's I Think You Call Me...Sexy?  I based my thumbnail design on the Van Gogh exploding Tardis picture.


Doctor Who Exploding Tardis

Anyway, onto the manicure:


Doctor Who mani


Doctor Who mani

Doctor Who mani

Did you watch it?  Wasn't it good?!  And sad?!  Can't wait for next week :)

If you want to have a look at the other Doctor Who manis then check out the blogs below.


9 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love the colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you're back, Jo!!! And I love the exploding Tardis!! You did an awesome job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar satta king
    satta king Getting the right account is vital to ensuring a profitable forex experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    play bazaar A simple 20 dollar payment to a local shoveling company can save your house from a burglary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking for The best explainer video production company? Reach Us At Alpasbox, we create Highly energizing explainer video that will and grow your business . Explainer Video Production Company

    ReplyDelete
  6. branding strategy definition
    branding-services
    BEST ADVERTISING AGENCY BRANDING RABBIT
    Branding Rabbit seeks to drive value beyond conventional measures. As a branding firm deeply rooted in multiple industries, we have helped clients capture marketplace opportunities and establish sustained differentiation through creative, imaginative design, comprehensive brand strategy, and insightful market research.

    ReplyDelete