Tuesday 10 April 2012

New fave polish - Haze Glaze Mystique

I'm really into the indie brands of polish around at the minute - gorgeous, heavy glitter polishes made by fellow polish addicts, so they make what people want.  Sadly there aren't any over here in the UK, let alone Wales, so I'm having to ship mine in from the States.


One of my first batch of indie polishes that arrived were from the lovely Hazel at Haze Glaze.  As soon as I saw Mystique I fell in love with it.  Sadly my pictures don't really do the colour of it justice but it is a lovely blue jelly base with a hint of green, with lots of different size glitters, including my fave large hexagons.


Unlike a lot of the big glitter polishes, it was really easy to get loads of glitter particles out of the bottle and onto my nail, even the big hexes.  I was super impressed and will be obtaining more!!!






4 comments:

  1. satta king

    play bazaar satta kingcurrency pairs. If you are unable to spot trends and upswings and other information, you will definitely put your money on losing trades. Proper market research is a must in this trading platform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar satta king
    satta king This is why you need to take proper precautions when you know you are going to be on the computer for awhile. Be sure your computer is at a position in which your eyes are on the same level as the monitor and if possible, wear glasses.

    ReplyDelete